- Keep all your language at a family-friendly level.
- Try to keep an open mind when dealing with other Beast Masters.
- Do not harass others. May it be because of your different views or beliefs or because they are new to the game.
- Steer clear of discussing potentially controversial topics, including but not limited to politics or religion.
- Do not single out other players. Whether they violate rules or not, it is not appropriate to call out someone publicly.
Tolerate and Respect Each Other
Last Updated: 302d