To see which content you bought, look at your purchase history.
How to see recent purchases on the web
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- A list of your recent purchases appears. If you’re not sure what you were charged for but you know the exact amount, search for the amount.
See your purchase history on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Select your name, then tap Media & Purchases. You might be asked to sign in.
- Select Purchase History.
- Your purchase history appears. If you want to see purchases that you made more than 90 days prior, tap Last 90 Days, then select a different date range.
See your purchase history on your computer
- Open the Music app or iTunes. From the menu bar at the top of the screen, choose Account, then click View My Account.
- On the Account Information page, scroll down to Purchase History. Next to Most Recent Purchase, click See All.
- Find the item. It might take a moment for your Purchase History to appear. If you want to see purchases that you made more than 90 days prior, click Last 90 Days, then select a date range.