If you wish to edit or remove a payment method stored in your account, please read the instructions below:
- Open the Settings app.
- Select your name.
- Select Payment & Shipping. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- To update a payment method, select the payment method, then edit your information. You might need to enter the security code that is printed on your credit or debit card. If you see Apple Pay after the last 4 digits of the card number, go to the Wallet app to edit the card information.
- To remove a payment method, select Edit and choose the Delete button.
If you wish to change your payment method on your Mac:
- Open the App Store on your Mac.
- Click your name or the sign in button at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click View Information.
- Next to Payment Information, select Manage Payments. (If you are using an older version of macOS, click Edit to the right of Payment Type.) You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- From here, you can do the following:
- Update a payment method - Select Edit next to the payment method. You might need to enter the security code that is printed on your credit or debit card.
- Remove a payment method - Select Edit next to the payment method, then select Remove.